[OpenIndiana-discuss] pkg install conflicts

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:07:43 UTC 2023

Hi Richard

You can uninstall system/library/gcc-4-runtime it has been superseeded
partially by system/library/gcc-10-compat-links which bumps the default
gcc runtime links in /usr/lib to gcc-10 it may be that you need to
switch back to gcc-4.9 runtimes if some software doesn't work as we need
to recompile many packages. It's a good stopping point so that people
know that they need to test after this upgrade.

Greetings
Till