[OpenIndiana-discuss] pkg update removes installed services ?!?

maurilio.longo at libero.it maurilio.longo at libero.it
Fri Jun 9 05:42:29 UTC 2023

Hi Tim,

just FYI freezing postgres-10 packages prevents pkg update from doing any useful work, it does not update most of the system, just less than 20 packages get updated.

So, I'll do a pg_dumpall inside the old BE and a pg_restore once inside the new one and with an updated postgres.

Best regards.

Maurilio.