[OpenIndiana-discuss] netbooting openindiana

Rolf M. Dietze rmd at orbit.in-berlin.de
Sat Mar 4 21:44:18 UTC 2023

Hi Till

thanks for the straight answer. I guess I have to dive into that
since it would be nice to have for a university course I run.
Best way that arises to me is start with the documentation on
smartos an omnios e.g. it would be a starter to netboot a live
system to start the installer. AI services would be great, but
well, dreaming...:)

regs, Rolf