[OpenIndiana-discuss] zoom on openindiana

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Sat May 6 11:13:50 UTC 2023

Hi Marc

This morning I setup Skype using VirtualBox 6.1.40 and my Logitech
Webcam, by creating a LinuxMint VM, installing VirtualBox additions,
associated VB Webcam with Logitech C920. I had to configure the
LinuxMint audio input to be Video to use the Webcam audio.

When I started Skype it worked using the default Linux devices to Zoom
should work the same way.

Kind Regards

Russell