[OpenIndiana-discuss] usb3 with openindiana

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Sat May 6 19:05:09 UTC 2023

Hi

That is unfortunately a piece of Hardware we never test as we have USB3
ports usually in all setups I am aware. So there wont be a report.

It should generally just work as USB is pretty standardised so is PCIE.
So if you can get one inside your Budget that you can get even on risk I
would try that.

-Till