[OpenIndiana-discuss] geforce 6600 troubles

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Mon May 15 17:08:33 UTC 2023

The only thing I can think of is pkgrecv ing the solaris driver from the
Solaris 10 install and using that as compat solution.

The errors shown are just lightdm complaining we are using consolekit
and not systemd. Which we wont use so it will keep complaining.

Your 6600 card seems a bit picky. Can you check X.org logs and see what
it reports? Also please check /var/adm/messages for kernel related
things. Or boot with verbose mode set to on (you can find that in the
bootloader under menu 5 advanced options)

Hope this helps to narrow it down
-Till