[OpenIndiana-discuss] 32-bit libraries disappearing

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 10:21:09 UTC 2024

Hi Mathew

On 08.01.24 04:40, Matthew R. Trower wrote:

> Well, I'd be willing to commit time towards such an effort.  I'd
> certainly rather commit that time to the main project, than maintain my
> own private fork.  We'd need to discuss what the workload is, what I can
> help with, and whether that help would be enough to make a difference.
>
> To further discuss this, is mail the best medium or would it be better
> for me to show up to a meeting?  If a meeting is best, could you please
> give a time and venue?

Awesome to hear!

We have multiple mediums that you can join in for.
- mail. On this list as Usual and in oi-dev
- meetings. I offer the CoWorking sessions for people that are new to
the Project they are good to get some discussion going on the projects.
With you we are already 4 or 5 semi permanent visitors.
- github. All PR related discussions are held on GitHub.

I Usually give out a mail for the meetup but they are on Sunday 17:00
CET at https://meet.chaostreffbern.ch/OpenIndianaCoWorkingSessions

-Till