[OpenIndiana-discuss] Lenovo p1 Gen 6 intel i7

open openbabel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 09:32:21 UTC 2024

Dear All,

Lenovo P1 Gen 6 intel core i7. I am currently running Kubuntu on this
laptop and have tried running a live oi image. This seems to load upto
'console login fails to star't with no other error messages.

I have used both ISA and USB latest image on a USB3 formatted and loaded
on linux. I have also tested this on a lenovo p1 gen 1 i5 that also
halts at console login.

Both Bios have secure boot not enabled and wondered if anyone has any
ideas of progressing the boot process ?

Thank you in anticipation.

Rob Jones