[OpenIndiana-discuss] a2ensite, a2dissite, & apache2ctl all command not found

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Tue Jan 23 07:36:49 UTC 2024

On 1/23/24 07:53, Christopher D. Bartels wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm working with a fresh install of apache 24 & am trying to disable
> the default site and enable the virtual host I've configured, but
> can't until I find how to use the a2ensite & a2dissite commands. In my
> case here they're both erroring with command not found with or without
> sudo.
>
> Can someone advise how to get these & other related apache2 commands
> working please?
>

> With thanks,
>
> Chris Bartels

Hi!

These scripts are not delivered with our apache-24 package.

see:

$pkg contents apache-24|grep a2

Maybe you could search the sources and create your own script files...

https://gist.github.com/kevinmesiab/5404a839ce15b5f6e5e7

https://github.com/dracorp/a2enmod

Regards,

Stephan