[OpenIndiana-discuss] Some programs terminated silently

w6b7rk5yu4mt25v3 at tutanota.com w6b7rk5yu4mt25v3 at tutanota.com
Wed Jul 31 03:35:26 UTC 2024

uname of course shows SunOS. Do you mean uname -a? This is the result of uname -a:

SunOS openindiana 5.11 illumos-721cf3a7c2 i86pc i386 i86pc

The program is CompizConfig Settings Manager. I tried to run it on the terminal and it's the result:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/ccsm", line 31, in <module>
    import compizconfig
ImportError: ld.so.1: python3.9: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/lib/python3.9/vendor-packages/compizconfig.cpython-39.so: symbol ccsDeleteProfile: referenced symbol not found

Jul 31, 2024, 08:16 by openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org: