[Userland-team] [OpenIndiana Distribution - Feature #1292] (In Progress) add R to oi-build

illumos project devnull at illumos.org
Tue Sep 6 13:35:52 UTC 2011

Issue #1292 has been updated by Alasdair Lumsden.

Status changed from Closed to In Progress

Hi Ken,

It's okay, we're accepting new software in oi-build (although for the core devs there are other priorities, but we definitely welcome contributions from people who wish to contribute).

If something is already in SFE, we'd encourage people to consider using the package from there, but if something isn't in SFE, our preference would be to add it to oi-build which is the preferred build system for OI.

Cheers,

Alasdair
Feature #1292: add R to oi-build
https://www.illumos.org/issues/1292