[Userland-team] [OpenIndiana Distribution - Feature #1302] (Closed) Amanda Backup package for OpenIndiana

illumos project devnull at illumos.org
Thu Sep 15 12:21:12 UTC 2011

Issue #1302 has been updated by Ken Mays.

Status changed from New to Closed

We are currently supporting Areca Backup which does the majority of features that Amanda provides. We can review this to add to SFE in the future if there is a high demand for it.
Feature #1302: Amanda Backup package for OpenIndiana
https://www.illumos.org/issues/1302