[Userland-team] [OpenIndiana Distribution - Bug #1420] (Closed) gnome missing Seed - GObject JavaScriptCore bridge

illumos project devnull at illumos.org
Thu Sep 15 12:33:02 UTC 2011

Issue #1420 has been updated by Ken Mays.

Status changed from New to Closed

Richard - OI-JDS mainly supports the JDS upstream components from Oracle which does not always include every feature of gnome-games (been this way for years, things like the Aisleriot game used to be missing from Solaris 10 GNOME/OSOL JDS distro). If this is resolved in JDS upstream, we will pull it in that way.
Bug #1420: gnome missing Seed - GObject JavaScriptCore bridge
https://www.illumos.org/issues/1420