[oi-dev] Weekly Meeting on Tuesday Jan 3rd at 19:00 UTC

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:09:32 UTC 2011

Additional comments:
1. We will integrate new changes only with GCC4 build.
2. For integration from oracle userland - we will open issue for it and
set priority - for good understanding what we need integrate first.
3. For other integrations - open issue by integration person and commit
changes with integration process.

Best regards,
Igor