[oi-dev] Artwork?

Shawn Thompson superfox436 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:26:35 UTC 2011

You don't see?

- Some of the elements look close to say, 10.2. Especially the tabs and
buttons.
- The scroll bars do look a bit like the OS X ones, but cut off on the side
- The shading of a lot of it looks a lot like the Graphite theme
- The window border, and their stop light colored buttons.

But anyway, how old is Nimbus any way? I think we're due for a new theme, I
also find the engine to be very inflexible, I swear most of the resources
are pixmaps.