[oi-dev] Artwork?

Shawn Thompson superfox436 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:54:42 UTC 2011

I was thinking that maybe we could evolve from Nimbus somehow. Somehow
keeping elements/ideas from it, but applying them in new ways. I was looking
at that Murrine engine, it has a lot of options, and I mean a lot. And don't
forget, if we do change the default, there's nothing stopping you from
keeping the old theme as a sort of "classic" option.