[oi-dev] Compiler migration #2

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Wed Feb 6 23:59:59 UTC 2013

On 02/ 6/13 03:51 PM, Adam Števko wrote:
> opensolaris.arc_url was removed because sample-manifest does not generate one
> and from my understanding it is used for Oracle's internal use. If I am wrong,
> can somebody tell me what it is used for?

It was created for the OpenSolaris architectural review, when that was still
active and open to the public.   All those archives used to be published, and
community members participated in the review of many cases.

You should still be able to look up those URL's in the Internet Archive, and
find other references to those cases in Google searches, but the actual
arc.opensolaris.org URL's themselves no longer work directly.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com