[oi-dev] Compiler migration #2

Bayard Bell buffer.g.overflow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 07:05:34 UTC 2013

Folks, what we're talking about here is migrating from Studio to gcc
on a version we already have. Updating to the latest and greatest GCC
can happen subsequent to that.

OI needs people who contribute code a lot more than it needs people
with strong opinions about what someone else should do, so I take Adam
to be owed code review or coded alternatives more than anything else.
I, for one, will respond to the CR request within the next few days.

Cheers,
Bayard