[oi-dev] Release engineering // planing

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Thu Jul 11 17:35:00 UTC 2013

As I have a few servers deployed in production with OI I am happy to see
the ball rolling again.   I use OI as a virtualization host with VBox.

How do we get it so there are "checkpoints" in the release cycle that
you can target a specific point in time?  Something that doesn't cause
too much burden to manage from a developer point of view.  When I am
deploying an OI server I can target that date/version.

thanks,

Geoff