[oi-dev] oi-userland: Add FORTRAN compiler to shared-macros.mk

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:02:00 UTC 2013

Hi Alexander,
I removed the two added tabs, I had the bad reflex of aligning the
variables in my editor without thinking, sorry.
It seems the pull request is still open on Github and the diff shows that
it will take into account the removed tabs in the last commit
bd9d92a<https://github.com/alarcher/oi-userland/commit/bd9d92a73334c1685f752f6d837a1a66e1d38bee>

<https://github.com/alarcher/oi-userland/commit/bd9d92a73334c1685f752f6d837a1a66e1d38bee>
Best regards,

Aurélien

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Alexander Pyhalov <alp at rsu.ru> wrote:

> Hello, Aurélien.
>
> Aurélien Larcher писал 18.11.2013 23:19:
>
>  Hi,
>> I needed to edit shared-macros.mk to add variables for the FORTRAN
>> compilers which I did in a branch 'add_fortran_macros'.
>> The relevant commit is:
>> https://github.com/alarcher/oi-userland/commit/
>> dcd7bac1ba90e24adc5a25b38a5332de3fd54e86
>>

> LGTM.
> However, could you avoid touching existing options? (There are unnecessary
> formatiing changes for CC.gcc.32 / CC.gcc.64).
> Please, correct this and recreate pull request. Thank you for working on
> OpenIndiana.
> ---
> System Administrator of Southern Federal University Computer Center

LARCHER Aurélien            | KTH, School of Computer Science and
Communication
Work: +46 (0) 8 790 71 42   | Lindstedtsvägen 5, Plan 5
Mob.: +46 (0) 7 09 46 40 17 | 100 44 Stockholm, SWEDEN