[oi-dev] FF 43b6 integration

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sun Nov 29 03:57:51 UTC 2015

Hi, all.

I committed FF 43b7 to oi-userland several hours ago.
Theree were some strange issues with building it related to Jenkins
environment, so it became available only now (when I get up and re-run
the job).

Nikola M писал 29.11.2015 00:49:
> On 11/28/15 04:39 PM, Мартин Бохниг wrote:
>> Cool, which src is it based on?
> Martin Bochnig patch of course :)
>
>> Did anyone (of those getting this glitch) test already if the wrapper
>> was the silly reason? Or is it a real bug in the cleanup code?
>> Or maybe the patch Alexander mentioned would be the solution? We must
>> test that all.
> Ask Alp I  suppose everything is on Github,

Yes, sources are in oi-userland
(https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/tree/oi/hipster/components/firefox/),
Martin, you can get what you consider necessary to your repository. The
only wish which I have (what I miss compared to Oracle
solaris-desktop~spec-files repository) is
splitting one giant patch by problems which it solve. It would allow,
for example, to upstream it by parts.

> I was relaying my results on trying out 43b7, it is ok to push it to
> hipster, because it does not behave like 43b6 was.
> b6 was coring on exitt with old .mozilla profile but not with new
> empty one. b7 works Ok so that's it. (I cried a little on Mozilla IRC,
> maybe that helped? :P)
>
>> This is a very kind proposal.

In any case, I've added Martin and OpenSXCE mentioning to Help->About
Firefox information.

BTW, having working Shumway is cool. Flash player has always stopped
working when
I switched to another window after watching full-scrren video. However,
some flash applications still
don't work. I hope we'll see fixed Shumway version soon.
---