[oi-dev] Wiki comments

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:35:18 UTC 2017

On 03/28/17 03:29 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:

> I know the Wiki is a sensitive topic for you but please play nice in
> your answers.
> Especially since James' comments are valid.

Bug reports should be put on Bug tracker.
Comments are actually solved by making an account, and witout "flaging"
on the wiki, that is trolling, but changing articles.

It is important to have nice Wiki, but as I see you apply too many wrong
assumptions and wrong actions to positively attract people .

> If the content is outdated, flag it as such, if it is completely
> irrelevant move it to the archive folder.
> Of course discussing such modifications beforehand is appreciated.

"Flag " is form of trolling as time consumed for "flag" is almost equal
to time needed to read and directly instantly change what is needed.

No flag is needed, nor should be used. One can directly change articles
and I won't repeat that anymore since it is just obvious you are wrong.

One can say that one Makes content outdated (what exactly is?) simply by
flagging it and not updating it.