[oi-dev] some Newbie questions

Friedrich Kink friedrich.kink at fkink.de
Wed Dec 29 19:46:47 UTC 2021

Hi David,

basically I prepared the package ;-) but I'm not able to push it as
described at the end at https://docs.openindiana.org/dev/userland/. I
get (I did |git checkout -b Tk before)

git push origin Tk
remote: Permission to OpenIndiana/oi-userland.git denied to fritzkink.

which is probably ok as it most likely has to be reviewed by maintainers
first. Otherwise I'm just struggling with my limited git experience.

kind regards,

   Fritz