[oi-dev] What's wrong with Pale Moon?

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Sat Jan 9 15:54:17 UTC 2021

Hung Nguyen Gia writes:
> Well. Have read the whole discussion. Too bad, Pale Moon is the only way to
> watch 4K quality videos on youtube on OI. Our outdated Firefox can't deal
> with this.

Then your efforts would be well-spent on helpinh to build a newer Fire-
fox release, which several people are already working on IIRC.  Further
dividing effort on fringe browsers is not the best strategy IMHO.

However, don't let that deter you.  Your time is your own, and any and
all interest in OpenIndiana is welcome.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt        Consulting and Support for Solaris-based Systems
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"