[oi-dev] What's wrong with Pale Moon?

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Sat Jan 9 17:48:31 UTC 2021

If I can I already done. I know I'm just a little man I can't deal with monster like Firefox.

My requirements are low. A browser could load non videos site fine is enough for me.

So I decided to continue with Epiphany.

BTW, it's the GNOME project's official browser. Being backed by GNOME, it's not a fringe browser IMHO.

Epiphany has no problems loading JavaScript heavy site like Facebook. Pale Moon does, though.

---- On Sat, 09 Jan 2021 22:54:17 +0700 Volker A. Brandt <vab at bb-c.de> wrote ----