[oi-dev] Error after pkg install

Gary Mills gary_mills at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 13 15:59:59 UTC 2021

Twice recently, after a successful package install, I found this
message in my terminal window:

    WARNING: Errors were encountered when attempting to retrieve package
    catalog information. Packages added to the affected publisher repositories since
    the last retrieval may not be available.

    Errors were encountered when attempting to contact repository for publisher 'openindiana.org'.

    Unable to contact valid package repository: http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster/
    Encountered the following error(s):
      Framework error: code: E_COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST (6) reason: Could not resolve host: pkg.openindiana.org

What does this mean?  I've never seen it before.  What's going on?