[oi-dev] oi-vagrantfiles

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Tue Sep 21 17:55:51 UTC 2021

As a generalisation of the idea to have a Vagrantfile for Cuis and Squeak,
I created an oi-vagrantfiles project to setup VM's with vagrant.

The ability to deploy OpenIndiana with/by vagrant can be used for example to create a VM to have oi-docs or oi-userland contributions, or for running Smalltalk in a VM.

The Vagrantfile project is at https://sourceforge.net/projects/oi-vagrantfiles/

Currently there is the excellent Vagrantfile in the oi-userland repo,
by Adam Stevko and Michael Nowak and I copied that file (while retaining the copyright of course),
to the oi-vagrantfiles repo.

The idea of oi-vagrantfiles is to collect all sorts of Vagrantfiles for OpenIndiana development.

If there is interest, this could perhaps also be hosted at https://github.com/OpenIndiana/

David Stes