[oi-dev] oi-vagrantfiles

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:30:05 UTC 2021

Hello,

instead of using sourceforge.net I would recommend creating the project
under OI Github organization. Scattering resources around the Internet is
not helpful and can be confusing for new comers.
I would also recommend basing these vagrant files on the stock ones. I
think there was a way how you could just say to use OI base vagrant box and
then modify it with the vagrantfile for particular app.

Thanks,
Adam