[OpenIndiana-discuss] new screenshots on the OI web site

Chris Mosetick cmosetick at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 07:52:20 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know I put up some new screenshots of
OpenIndiana b148 on the main website: http://openindiana.org/screenshots/

If anyone has a wikipedia account, it would be great if someone could put
a couple new ones on our en.wikipedia.org entry. Thank you to who ever put
up the screenshots I took of b147 on wikipedia before.

I put up magnet links on the download page a couple days ago, thanks to
taemun for providing them.

Also, I put checksum hashes directly on the download page for quick
viewing the other day too.

We had 14,360 page loads on the main web site on Saturday 12/18, with
4,776 unique visitors. I think that is worth mentioning! I wish I could
have had some new screen shots up then!

I want to say thank you to the developers for their hard work on this
release, and to everyone that is helping to report bugs.

Cheers,

---
N2Deep