[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mouse pointers - the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Dmitry G. Kozhinov dima at desktopfay.com
Wed Dec 22 18:27:56 UTC 2010

 > and moving the folder into ${HOME}/.icons/

It worked! Nice theme (Neutral Plus Inverted). Before login I can see
black arrow pointer and wristwatch. After login - white arrow and the
"please wait" pointer is nice, though not wristwatch. I am completely
satisfied with the desktop now.

Thanks Guido!

To person(s) responsible for this - I suggest including the Neutral Plus
Inverted mouse theme in the OI distribution (at least not as default).

- Dmitry.