[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mouse pointers - the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Ian Johnson itjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 12:33:23 UTC 2010

I personally like the absence of Ubuntu-esque cursor themes from the last
Sun dev builds and S11X. A black cursor is easier to see on most
backgrounds, but since Ubuntu adopted that stubby white Windows Vista-esque
cursor theme a while back, Linux distros (and Sun) have been falling all
over themselves to add it to their own default configurations. As long as I
can keep my black Solaris pointer/wristwatch, I'm happy.

http://www.gnome-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/70481-Neutral_Plus_Inv.tar.gz