[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mouse pointers - the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Dmitry G. Kozhinov dima at desktopfay.com
Wed Dec 22 16:38:28 UTC 2010

http://www.gnome-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/70481-Neutral_Plus_Inv.tar.gz

Almost what I want... But no wristwatch. And forgive me my ignorance, I
cannot figure out how to install this.

Haven't seen earlier OpenSUSE versions, but what it's there now is
exactly what in OI 148. This is why I call it Linux-like. I think that I
have to get used to what is included into a distro (be that OSol, OI, or
11).

- Dmitry.