[OpenIndiana-discuss] I figured this deserved a separate thread

Nathan Evans ndickinson.evans at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:25:43 UTC 2010

Thanks for the clarification.
I am very new to both projects.
A desktop/laptop version of OpenIndiana would a good place to start
esspecially for college and university students.
Perhaps it should target network and development this would expose us to new
upcoming generation of UNIX users.

There are tonnes of options. I am no authority on in the OpenIndiana project
and these thoughts are my own.

Just trying to help the fight to keep this technology from getting
lost/misused/missplaced.