[OpenIndiana-discuss] I figured this deserved a separate thread

Nathan Evans ndickinson.evans at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:43:59 UTC 2010

I think Guido, our friend Jonathan means that not unlike alot of other
distrobutions of UNIX-like
operating systems, it might be a good idea to create a Desktop and A server
version.

This is not a horrible idea, like the fedora/Redhat projects respectively.

However the SXDE/Solaris model functions in that respect for the server.

we'll leave it up to the IOGC, we can use this thread for suggestions and
hopefully they read them.