[OpenIndiana-discuss] Installing a Unbuntu Guest Under KVM

Geoff Flarity geoff.flarity at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 00:36:38 UTC 2011

Ok, so I changed the -vnc to so use an outside world accessible ip:

-vnc <outside world ip>:01

And now I connect. So it looks like it was ssh. But oddly, when I use
netcat to create a server, I can tunnel to it just fine:

netcat -l localhost 5901

^ works fine with ssh tunnel.

This moves me forward, but I really want to know why I can connect
with ssh? Any ideas?