[OpenIndiana-discuss] Still having issue with zone install

Jeppe Toustrup openindiana at tenzer.dk
Tue Dec 13 18:44:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 19:26, Mark Creamer <whitetr6 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm hoping someone can give me some ideas I haven't already tried.
> I bought an extremely powerful server specifically to run a bunch of zones
> on OI but I can't get past this issue.
[...]

Hmm, since you are experiencing this across different platforms, I
don't think the issue is directly related to OpenIndiana.

Do you have a proxy server in front of the machine which could be
imposing the problems, or some other special equipment which could
cause such issues?
Alternatively you could perhaps try to move the machine to another
location with have another internet connection, and see if it works
there?

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Jeppe Toustrup (aka. Tenzer)