[OpenIndiana-discuss] set up PPPoE

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Wed Dec 14 22:49:40 UTC 2011

Hello Volker,

thank you for your comments.

I used straight PPP on Solaris back in the 2.5/2.5.1/2.6 days, but never PPPoE.
 At least not yet.

I had archived several email threads discussing this in preparation for this
though.  I would state again, my earlier comments were me parroting the
experiences of others, vs my own personal experiences.

As it appears that you have a functional PPPoE setup working well for
yourself/$WORK, can you sanitize and share your configuration files?

Jerry