[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 source code leaked?

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:33:54 UTC 2011

Ummm, Larry has been watching epic movies again! It is a legal Trojan
horse!... how innovative!; they drop their own trade secrets marked as CDDL
and wait for the unaware computer enthusiast to use it and sue him badly!
He is truly worst than Gargamel...

Well the only option he had to prevent anyone using the work built on the
top of CDDL code was to keep it for himself... certainly sharing it in
bittorrent was not a good idea. Larry, no, no, no... that was a silly thing
to do.

Considering the possibilities I would say that someone within Oracle shared
the code, I don't see any reason why anyone would want to modify the code.
Those might be just newer versions of stuff released previously... maybe
someone should try to figure it out.

Such a pretty girl... but... I know nothing about her past... ummm should I
stay away from her?... well maybe not, maybe it is a better idea to meet
her a bit better.