[OpenIndiana-discuss] No keyboard during install of oi 148

Daniel Bossert openindiana at dalll.se
Tue Jan 18 10:15:25 UTC 2011

Hi group
I tested oi 148 with virtualbox on my macbook and that works
perfect.

Yesterday I wanted to install oi148 on my pc. The following
was:
I could check the entry on the grub menu and start the installation
(live media).
However when I had to select the language or keyboard; I
could not enter anything. I could type on my keyboard - no reaction.
have a PS/2-Keyboard.

Does someone had the same experience?

Now I
have installed osol snv134; today evening I want to upgrade it to oi148
this way.
I hope my keyboard is working after that?

Kind
regards
Daniel