[OpenIndiana-discuss] G11n consolidation - CLDR 1.9

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 13:04:05 UTC 2011

Update...

The G11n consolidation code was to be updated to CLDR 1.9 which puts it more inline with work elsewhere.

I took care of the fonts and a few other things.

This was by direction of the G11n team as I inquired about migrating to Unicode 6.x once released.

EveryCity/Illumos is collaborating on kernel/userland fixes in Mercurial.

Note this - as it is forthcoming so might as well walk on a similar line.

~ Ken Mays