[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgraded to OI148: now "entire" is, not installed!

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Mon Jan 31 10:26:55 UTC 2011

I looked in package manager, using ALL PUBLISHERS, searching for "entire".
This shows two packages, one from openindiana, one from opensolaris, both marked as uninstalled.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:51:01 +010
Michael Schuster<michaelsprivate at gmail.com>
wrote:
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:48, Hans J. Albertsson
<hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se>  wrote:

> >  I upgraded (using pkg image-update) to OI148 (Described in a previous email)
> >  from OSol b134.
> >
> >  When I now check, the "entire" package is not installed?
perhaps you can provide the steps you did to arrive at this conclusion
.. (not saying you're wrong, just so that others who know more about
it can give informed comment).

HTH
Michael
-- regards/mit freundlichen Gr?ssen Michael Schuster