[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgraded to OI148: now "entire" is, not installed!

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Mon Jan 31 10:30:56 UTC 2011

The below seems to indicate the "entire" packages are not considered to
be "Installed".

------------------------------
hans at klaus%64%11:28> env LANG=C pfexec pkg info -r entire
           Name: entire
                 build.  WARNING: Proper system update and correct package
                 selection depend on the presence of this incorporation.
                 Removing this package will result in an unsupported system.
          State: Not installed
      Publisher: openindiana.org
        Version: 0.5.11
  Build Release: 5.11
         Branch: 0.148
Packaging Date: Thu Nov 25 01:32:12 2010
           Size: 0.00 B
           FMRI:
pkg://openindiana.org/entire@0.5.11,5.11-0.148:20101125T013212Z

           Name: entire
                 build.  WARNING: Proper system update and correct package
                 selection depend on the presence of this incorporation.
                 Removing this package will result in an unsupported system.
          State: Not installed
      Publisher: opensolaris.org
        Version: 0.5.11
  Build Release: 5.11
         Branch: 0.134
Packaging Date: Tue Mar 02 02:30:03 2010
           Size: 0.00 B
           FMRI:
pkg://opensolaris.org/entire@0.5.11,5.11-0.134:20100302T023003Z
hans at klaus%65%11:28>