[OpenIndiana-discuss] [illumos-Discuss] branding for illumos/openindiana

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Thu Jun 23 00:06:19 UTC 2011

Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Those young startups and newbie engineers would have to
season for a few years to get my respect anyway.  About the time
they stop thinking they're l337 doodz or some such nonsense, they
might _appreciate_ that function > fashion, and not regard their
betters as "anathema".

Unless one can come up with something extraordinarily memorable
and informative, yet short, just stick with a three syllable upper
limit, and non-Welsh spelling. :-)  CoolIX, CuteOS, whatever...