[OpenIndiana-discuss] PANIC "vmem_hash_delete(): bad free" all versions > svn_111

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Sat May 14 14:14:09 UTC 2011

Hi,
could someone point me out what is going on here?,
I have an IBM x3550 M3 panicking with any kernel version higher than
svn_111...
I tried upgrading to svn_134, installing svn_134 from live cd and with
oi_148b live cd..
The live CDs panic as well.

Any ideas?
Thanks! :D

----

vmem_hash_delete(ffffff04e12d000, ffffff04e6ce1038, 0): bad free

warning - stack not written to the dump buffer

[...

..]

panic: entering debugger (no dump device, continue to reboot)
Loaded modules: [ mac specfs cpu.generic ]
kmdb: target stopped at:
kmdb_enter+0xb: movq %rax,%dri