[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sharing zfs volume on QLogic QLE4062C

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Fri May 20 08:29:34 UTC 2011

Hmm ... I've only played with ISCSI on ZFS (after my boss was playing
with sol10 and it messed up) ...

there is a thread here:
http://www.unix.com/solaris/83852-solaris-10-fcinfo-hba-port-shows-adapter-not-found.html

it talks about adapters having the QLogic firmware not appearing in
"fcinfo" ... and about updating to the Sun drivers ...

not sure if that helps at all ...

Jon