[OpenIndiana-discuss] Where are my auto snapshots?

Oscar del Rio delrio at mie.utoronto.ca
Sat Nov 5 13:55:50 UTC 2011

On 11/4/2011 10:32 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Yes, of course but it is also a known issue that many here (or maybe
> its more like `some' here) have auto-snapshots working with no
> problem. Maybe someone can tell why it is not for me. And further
> isn't that a rather basic thing to not have working?

I've installed 151a on several machines recently and auto-snapshots work
properly in all of them.
All I do is run "time-slider-setup" GUI as root, choose custom settings
and only enable auto-snapshots for some filesystems (e.g. home dirs only).

What do you get with "zfs list -t all" ?  It should list all snapshots.

Have you tried it on a real machine to rule out any problem related to
virtualbox?