[OpenIndiana-discuss] Customized startup commands?

LinuxBSDos.com finid at linuxbsdos.com
Sun Oct 9 16:04:52 UTC 2011

This is one of the reasons why we are trying to get a forum up and
running. Replies posted to these types of question would serve the project
better if they are done in a more publicly accessible place.

You might want to take a look at a demo site at
http://linuxbsdos.com/askopenindiana

--
Fini D.
http://LinuxBSDos.com