[OpenIndiana-discuss] Static IP configuration problem

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Wed Oct 12 19:01:36 UTC 2011

probably svcadm enable network/physical:default

This is something people should fix.  It should always be easy to set up
a static address on a unix box.  It is certainly nice that the auto
networking is easy but so should the I want to do it myself bit.

--
Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson