[OpenIndiana-discuss] ssh sessions timing out?

Dan Swartzendruber dswartz at druber.com
Thu Oct 13 15:08:30 UTC 2011

Okay, now I know what is happening (but not why).  I remote desktop to
my home system just now and saw the same abort nonsense.  Pulled up the
window with the wireshark capture running.  The last N entries were tcp
retransmissions from my win7 box to OI, followed by the expected RST
when no ACK was forthcoming.  And this was the ipv6 session - the ipv4
one is still going strong, so as soon as I have a chance to bounce nwam
after disabling ipv6, that's my next step.