[OpenIndiana-discuss] Unusual pkg error creating a zone

Alex Viskovatoff viskovatoff at imap.cc
Sun Sep 25 13:16:59 UTC 2011

I don't think you're going to get any attention to this, because the
developers simply don't care about OI 148 anymore, and rightfully so.

If you are getting conflicts between OI 148 and OI 151a packages, the
proper fix is to just upgrade to OI 151a.

All the OI releases so far have been development releases, so if you
want to use OI, you really should take the trouble to use the latest
release.